Glance Of Jordan Tour Overview
- Day 1: Arrival Amman
- Day 2: Jerash & Dead Sea
- Day 3: Petra visit and return to Amman
- Day 4: Departure
- Meet & Assist upon arrival
- Free of charge tourist visa upon arrival
- Modern a/c car with English speaking driver including fuel & driver expenses
- Hotel accommodation
- Breakfast in hotel
- All entrance fees as per program
- Short horseback ride in Petra *already included in the entrance fees
- 24/7 costumer care
- 3 Stars Hotel 445 $ per person
- 4 Stars Hotel 495 $ per person
- 5 Stars Hotel upon request
- Minimum participation 2 persons
- Supplement for full of stars tent/Martian tent in Petra is 75 USD p. Person ( minimum 2 persons p. tent )
- Lunches, and unmentioned dinners and/or drinks
- Travel Insurances
- Tips of all kind
Glance Of Jordan Tour Full Details
In your second day, we organize Jerash and Dead Sea tour. Jerash is one of the best preserved Greco-Roman Cities in the Middle East. There you will discover and enjoy the street of columns, the Hadrian gate and the 2 roman theaters.
After these major sites, we go down along the Jordan Valley and river and reach the most spectacular site in the same day, the Dead Sea, which at 400 meters below sea level is the lowest body of water on earth. Due to salt content, you can float in the Dead Sea without even trying. Because the salt content is eight times that of most world’s oceans. By swimming in the Dead Sea you will have a truly unique experience that you won’t like to miss in your life.
Overnight in Amman.
In the third day, there will be a visit to Petra and come back to Amman. Petra is a famous archaeological site in Jordan’s southwestern desert. It is one of the most recommanded and fascinating sights in Jordan. With its wonderful architecture, Petra is one of the seven new world wonders and impresses sites. The city was carved in the mountains by the Nabatean people more than 2000 years ago.
Overnight in Amman
All Included services
Questions and Answers
According to Jordanian regulations, travellers should hold a passport with a validity of at least 6 months in order to enter Jordan.
* Please send passport copies not later than 3 days prior arrival, otherwise 60 USD visa fees will be charged upon arrival
Our office representative will be waiting for you before immigration office in Amman airport holding a sign with your name on it. The free visa is available for clients staying two and more nights in Jordan.
Your designated driver will not be a certified guide, but they are knowledgeable about the country, its traditions, and general information about the sites you visit. However, for specific sites like Jerash and Petra, you can hire Tour local certified guide at the visitor's centre of the site. ( see local guides at your choose rate below ).
If you prefer a professional guide throughout your all journey, we can make those arrangements for an additional cost.
No Travel Insurance it is not mandatory
however We recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance when you book your airline tickets. Travel insurance provides an added layer of protection and peace of mind during your trip.
As with any country, Jordan experiences seasonal variations in its climate. The four seasons are distinct, each bringing its own set of weather patterns and temperatures. Let's take a closer look at the different seasons in Jordan.
For details information about Climate and recommended clothing, please click here to visit Jordan Weather & Climate Page.
The horse ride in Petra is 800 meters long: Is free, the fees for the ride are included in the entry ticket to the site. It is up to the guests to take it or not. and you can not exchange it if you don't want it.
This ride is not insured and is upon the guests' own responsibility
*please note that horse handler will expect a tip if you do take the ride).
Local guides @ your Choose
Local tour guide in Petra cost: 71$ for basic coverage around 2 hours.
Local tour guide in Jerash cost: 43$ for basic coverage.
Local tour guide in Amman citadel cost: 43$ basic coverage
* All local guides on sites are not mandatory and it’s up to you if you want to hire him or not.
* Local guides are assigned at the visitor's centre of the site, they are employees of the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism and travel agencies cannot guarantee the quality of their services.