Jordan Classic Tour Overview
- Day 1: Arrival Amman
- Day 2: Um Qais & Jerash
- Day 3: Amman City Tour & Dead Sea
- Day 4: Mount Nebo, Madaba and Karak then Petra
- Day 5: Petra visit and continue to Wadi Rum
- Day 6: Wadi Rum (2 Hours Jeep tour) Amman
- Day 7: Departure
- Meet & Assist upon arrival
- Free of charge tourist visa upon arrival
- Modern a/c car with English speaking driver including fuel & driver expenses
- Accommodation in chosen hotel category/deluxe camp in Wadi Rum ( with private facilities )
- Breakfast in Amman & Petra
- Breakfast & dinner at camp in Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Hotel
- All entrance fees as per program
- Short horseback ride in Petra *already included in the entrance fees
- 2 Hours Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
- 24/7 costumer care
- 3 Stars Hotel 810 $ per person in double room
- 4 Stars Hotel 900 $ per person in double room
- 5 Stars Hotel upon request
- Supplement for Panoramic Dome "Martian tent"in Wadi Rum is 75 USD Per Person ( minimum 2 persons Per tent )
- Lunches, and unmentioned dinners and/or drinks
- Travel Insurances
- Tips of all kind
Jordan Classic Tour Tour Full Details
In the morning we begin our day with visit of Jerash, one of the best preserved Greco-Roman Cities in the Middle East. The street of columns, the Hadrian gate and the 2 roman theaters are the major sites you will discover there and then we drive to Um Qais on a plateau overlooking the north Jordan Valley and the glinting blue waters of Lake Tiberias are the ruins of Um Qais, ancient Roman Gadara
Overnight in Amman.
In the morning visit of Amman, the capitol of Jordan. You will see the citadel, the archaeological museum, the Roman Theater, walk in the old city, the most spectacular site today, is the Dead Sea, which at 400 meters below sea level is the lowest body of water on earth.. Because the salt content is eight times that of most world’s oceans,
you can float in the Dead Sea without even trying. Swimming in the Dead Sea is a truly unique experience not to be missed
Overnight at Dead Sea.
It is already fourth day that you are here.
It is the time of Mount Nebo, Madaba and Kerak Crusader Castle on the way to Petra. West of the Dead Sea and along the Kingsway, is the mosaic-filled city of Madaba. Crowned by a small church, this historic town lies in the middle of Jordan’s most fertile land. The finest mosaic found to date is still in its original place on the floor of the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
Located in 10 kilometers west of Madaba, and overlooking the Jordan Valley is the Mount Nebo, one of the alleged sites of the tomb of Moses. Kerak lies about 150 Km south of Amman and is famous of its crusader fortress in the center of underground galleries, rooms and secret passage ways and its thick defensive walls pierced by narrow arrow slits where crusader archers held out bravely but in vain for over 100 years.
Overnight in Petra
Today is the time for Petra – one of the most fascinating sights in Jordan.
Petra is one of the seven new world wonders and impresses with its wonderful architecture. The city was carved in the mountains by the Nabatean people more than 2000 years ago.
Overnight in Wadi Rum
Morning visit of Wadi Rum, the desert valley of the Bedouins, framed by brown and red jagged mountain ranges, will impress you today. During a 2 hours Jeep Tour with a beduine driver you will discover the unique desert and sand stone mountains. In the late afternoon return to Amman via the desert highway.
Return to Amman, overnight in Amman
All Included services
Questions and Answers
According to Jordanian regulations, travellers should hold a passport with a validity of at least 6 months in order to enter Jordan.
* Please send passport copies not later than 3 days prior arrival, otherwise 60 USD visa fees will be charged upon arrival
Our office representative will be waiting for you before immigration office in Amman airport holding a sign with your name on it. The free visa is available for clients staying two and more nights in Jordan.
Your designated driver will not be a certified guide, but they are knowledgeable about the country, its traditions, and general information about the sites you visit. However, for specific sites like Jerash and Petra, you can hire Tour local certified guide at the visitor's centre of the site. ( see local guides at your choose rate below ).
If you prefer a professional guide throughout your all journey, we can make those arrangements for an additional cost.
No Travel Insurance it is not mandatory
however We recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance when you book your airline tickets. Travel insurance provides an added layer of protection and peace of mind during your trip.
As with any country, Jordan experiences seasonal variations in its climate. The four seasons are distinct, each bringing its own set of weather patterns and temperatures. Let's take a closer look at the different seasons in Jordan.
For details information about Climate and recommended clothing, please click here to visit Jordan Weather & Climate Page.
The horse ride in Petra is 800 meters long: Is free, the fees for the ride are included in the entry ticket to the site. It is up to the guests to take it or not. and you can not exchange it if you don't want it.
This ride is not insured and is upon the guests' own responsibility
*please note that horse handler will expect a tip if you do take the ride).
Local guides @ your Choose
Local tour guide in Petra cost: 71$ for basic coverage around 2 hours.
Local tour guide in Jerash cost: 43$ for basic coverage.
Local tour guide in Amman citadel cost: 43$ basic coverage
* All local guides on sites are not mandatory and it’s up to you if you want to hire him or not.
* Local guides are assigned at the visitor's centre of the site, they are employees of the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism and travel agencies cannot guarantee the quality of their services.