Petra Weekend Tour Overview
- Day 1: Arrival Amman
- Day 2: Petra visit and return to Amman
- Day 3: Departure
- Meet & Assist upon arrival
- Free of charge tourist visa upon arrival
- Modern a/c car with English speaking driver including fuel & driver expenses
- Accommodation in chosen hotel
- Breakfast in hotels/dinner at camp in Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Hotel
- All entrance fees as per program
- Short horseback ride in Petra
- 24/7 costumer care
- 3 Stars Hotel 315 $ per person
- 4 Stars Hotel 375 $ per person
- 5 Stars Hotel upon request
- Minimum participation 2 persons
- Lunches, and un mentioned dinners and/or drinks
- Tips of all kind
Petra Weekend Tour Tour Full Details
We are there to Meet & Assist upon arrival and help you with the visa procedure, we can arrange a gratis visitor visa for you then transfer you to the hotel in Amman.
The tour start by going to Petra one of the most fascinating sights in Jordan. It is also one of the seven new world wonders and impresses with its wonderful architecture. The city was carved in the mountains by the Nabatean people more than 2000 years ago. Then we return back to Amman.
Overnight in Amman
Picking in a given time and transfer to Airport Amman for departure Please contact us to receive a detailed offer. Petra Weekend Travel
One of the best attractions in jordan , come over with Jordan Tours
All Included services
Questions and Answers
No we do not request any down-payment from our clients. All payments should only be made upon arrival through our representative at the airport.
Also It's important to note that our bank accounts are exclusively located in Jordan, specifically with the Housing Bank as indicated below.
The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance Commercial Center Branch Amman - Jordan
JORDAN AL FAKHER TRAVEL AND TOURISM
USD Acc. Nr.: 0022176800201001
USD IBAN Nr.: JO48HBHO0180000022176800201001
According to Jordanian regulations, travellers should hold a passport with a validity of at least 6 months in order to enter Jordan.
* Please send passport copies not later than 3 days prior arrival, otherwise 60 USD visa fees will be charged upon arrival
Our office representative will be waiting for you before immigration office in Amman airport holding a sign with your name on it. The free visa is available for clients staying two and more nights in Jordan.
Your designated driver will not be a certified guide, but they are knowledgeable about the country, its traditions, and general information about the sites you visit. However, for specific sites like Jerash and Petra, you can hire Tour local certified guide at the visitor's centre of the site. ( see local guides at your choose rate below ).
If you prefer a professional guide throughout your all journey, we can make those arrangements for an additional cost.
No Travel Insurance it is not mandatory
however We recommend that you purchase your own travel insurance when you book your airline tickets. Travel insurance provides an added layer of protection and peace of mind during your trip.
As with any country, Jordan experiences seasonal variations in its climate. The four seasons are distinct, each bringing its own set of weather patterns and temperatures. Let's take a closer look at the different seasons in Jordan.
For details information about Climate and recommended clothing, please click here to visit Jordan Weather & Climate Page.
The horse ride in Petra is 800 meters long: Is free, the fees for the ride are included in the entry ticket to the site. It is up to the guests to take it or not. and you can not exchange it if you don't want it.
This ride is not insured and is upon the guests' own responsibility
*please note that horse handler will expect a tip if you do take the ride).
Local guides @ your Choose
Local tour guide in Petra cost: 71$ for basic coverage around 2 hours.
Local tour guide in Jerash cost: 43$ for basic coverage.
Local tour guide in Amman citadel cost: 43$ basic coverage
* All local guides on sites are not mandatory and it’s up to you if you want to hire him or not.
* Local guides are assigned at the visitor's centre of the site, they are employees of the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism and travel agencies cannot guarantee the quality of their services.